Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which is better - Skirmish or Delta Force (Nottingham)

JoeJoe12

Aug 11, 2014
Hey guys

Just wondering if you guys could advise me which is better of the 2 ?
Looking to book an event for me and some friends and we want to go to the better one

Thanks

Thomas mann

May 19, 2014
In all fairness I think you may have had a bad experience with delta force. I've used both and both offer different pros and cons. It's all about your personal choice if you ask me. If you've never been to both I suggest going to both and then you can make your own decision.
Me personally I choose delta . Always friendly, willing to offer advice and their prices are quite fair considering the prices of other sites.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Delta force are the equivalent of tescos in paintball. The big corporation
This means they have the backing to invest highly in sites
Each site is as good as the manager and staff

Delta force are not as bad as a certain other company that used to sell tickets claiming they can be used at numerous sites. Delta force tickets are sold on the street under the guise of IPG
They are genuine in that they are for the sites they say, and you do make a saving if you buy from the seller compared to IPGs website prices. But noone would pay IPG website prices

Skirmish are more of a collective of sites, each individual site being independant
If the site does not have the big corporate investment funding they may still have originality and keep updating / changing zones

No matter what the company, phone the site and ask what price you will pay, particularly with preordering your paint.
Don't believe anyone who says '£x for entry, all gear and your 100 paintballs', unless they stress plus paint throughout the day as you require, and give a fair guide on a days play

Note the punter rates paid for all are higher then most people on here will pay for walkons/tournaments/scenarios. But it's for a different customer with a differnent experience and is how sites stay in business and pay the overheads