Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which is better ?

DEADEYEx54x

A blast from the past...
Feb 19, 2007
Bristol (U.K).
1) Empire Reloader B2

2) Empire Magna (Can't remember the rest of what its called).

3) Pulse

I need a new hopper but am stuck for choice at the moment, so your views are more informative on what I would need.

Cheers
Joe

G.Ash

1st Wave
Sep 24, 2007
i really like the look of the magna and how it sits further back giving more room to wrap round a bunker. until i see 1 in action i will be sticking to my halo b, it has been 100% reliable

magicmonkey

Life Begins In 10 Seconds
Jun 4, 2006
Lichfield
profile.myspace.com
At the moment mate im running a pulse'd halo (pulse internals fitted into a halo shell because i like how the pulse works, but I THINK its too big and bulky hense the halo shells) and it rocks! i can only imagine how much better it would be with the magna kit added!!
i think Santa may well bring me one :D

Chris

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
dynasty velocity!! these things are a lot faster than a normal velocity. but i dunno if there out in uk yet.

but out your 3 i would get a b1 then spend the extra money geting the magna technolagy for it as in my opinion the magna looks awfull.

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
dynasty velocity!! these things are a lot faster than a normal velocity. but i dunno if there out in uk yet.

but out your 3 i would get a b1 then spend the extra money geting the magna technolagy for it as in my opinion the magna looks awfull.
i would actualy like to se the dynasty spec's against the xsv spec's!