Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Kit to get

konastab01

Nov 22, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Right,
I use to own a Jt paint ball marker and the rest of the kit but it was stolen from the car a few weeks back(I played with my mates and the markers,So have never done a tournament before and I dont think the marker was anything special any way as It was very basic and a few years old
Im wanting to do tournament paintball and was think of this package from just paintball
Heres the link.
http://www.shop.justpaintball.co.uk/acatalog/Advanced_Tournament_Package.html
Or is there other shops/Stuff to buy
My budget is Up to £450 and i want the best stuff that i can get and that i wont need to upgrade any time soon as i really dont have the money to be upgradeing all the time
Cheers Guys
and any suggestion will be greatly appricated

boddy

Aug 29, 2005
Birmingham
ur better off going for the ion package http://www.shop.justpaintball.co.uk/acatalog/Intermediate_Tournament_Package.html from there if ur after a package deal m8, as the ion is a quicker marker, due to it being electronic whereas the cocker is only mechanical. u wont need to upgrade hte ion that much to get it to its full potential whereas the cocker would need some work, like an e2 and nexus internals. or u could have a look around the classifieds cos there is some good guns and gear going for decent prices.

konastab01

Nov 22, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Thanks guys,So the maybe the only upgrade that i would need would be a new barrel for better accuracy.
I was advised the ion but when i saw that the other one was only £25 more and it had advanced tourny marker
So is that it then the Ion is the one to go for or is there any more out there.
Would the package from just paint ball for the ion be better than the one from the Gizmos uk???
Sorry for as many question
and thanks for you help in advance
cheers
stephen;)

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
Iv looked at this thread, and my advice would be to go for the dc2 or the ion package...

The dc2 is a class marker cant go wrong with performance :D

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
IF you GET THE ION PACKAGE

well if u get the package from gizmos you are getting a smaller air tank for starters, but i reckon that the ones at gizmos look better they have that different body.
Plus its cheaper, so you will have more money to upgrade your ion..
so i would say gizmos all the way.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
If you go with the custom package option on gizmos then you can get a:

Ion,
5000 psi /1.1 l air tank,
Egg 2 hopper,
Proflex mask(just sell this if you don't need it)
for £392