Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which marker did you lust over when you first got into the sport?

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Sterling pump when I first started playing and did get an STP version. After a 15 year break, when I got back into I started with an A5 but lusted after a luxe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Started out on Crossman 3357's on a site, then moved to Splats, Then the Golden Eagle was truly lusted after.... so I got one.... Good for scaring the opposition!

God I had one of those! Nicely unreliable! ;) It worked fine until I took it to bits! Damn it was a heavy bit of kit,. They don't make them like that anymore. My first gun was a Tippmann Pro/Am back in 1993 but I always wanted a Mag which I bought 18 months later and have stuck by it ever since. I've not felt the need for a new one until a few weeks ago. Still that's another story!

Last edited:

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
when I first started I wanted this sooooooo badly...............
IMG_9340.jpg
..........................then saw this and wanted it a lot........along with the Dye autococker...................
Greenfade.gif
4262012003.jpg
...........................I now have a Dye 'cocker.....

Reactions: Coddy20

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
God I had one of those! Nicely unreliable! ;) It worked fine until I took it to bits! Damn it was a heavy bit of kit,. They don't make them like that anymore. My first gun was a Tippmann Pro/Am back in 1993 but I always wanted a Mag which I bought 18 months later and have stuck by it ever since. I've not felt the need for a new one until a few weeks ago. Still that's another story!

My Sig pic tells the sorry tale of my Brass Eagle love affair ;)

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
even though I got into the sport just over 4 years ago I lusted for any kind of cocker but had a sweet spot for the Karnivor still never had chance to own 1 to this day :(