Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which marker do you recommend?

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
Im in Irl, ppl have etek, ego, dm, nt , pmr to try out , but couldn't find anybody with creed...Its a new company with a 1st gen marker, so I can understand if ppl sticking to the known old ones.
creeds are on their 2nd gen iterations now, as far as i aware.

techpb vid review is based off 2nd gen creeds. Might be of some use to you:

Splats

Eclipse Geo2
Nov 5, 2010
Hungerford
The Etek should fit your needs best. Low maintenance, decent air efficiency, extremely reliable and easy to use electronic programming.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
creeds are on their 2nd gen iterations now, as far as i aware.

techpb vid review is based off 2nd gen creeds. Might be of some use to you:
Soon to be 3rd, with a whole new re design.

Gen 1 creeds have all been recalled by the factory, some are still about but parts are no longer made for them. Avoid gen 1's if you ever come across one as they are pap and leak like a siv.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Without going into too much detail and preferring to just nudge people one way or another, I kept clear of pointing out a major problem with Vanguard's guns which seemed to be the problem in leaking that was never really addressed ... it may well be ok now but the point is, they allowed guns to hit the marketplace that just weren't ready I'm afraid and they won't be the last company to try and claw back some ground after commiting that cardinal sin.. it's almost impossible to do actually as a lot of people have discovered :(

VelgdranDragal

Apr 18, 2011
Ireland
www.paintballer.ie
Thanks for the answers, I've read after a bit more about Vanguards and Im gonna put it away for a while and go for some well-known-tried-out brands. Probably I'll get one of the etek3's in secondhand, and if its not handy will try to swap for reflex or versa. Or just borrow it from mates for a few games, to see hows going. Thank you to giving straight answers and not going off topic giving other brands, types that didnt asked.

Thanks again,
Velgdran "Adam" Dragal

www.paintballer.ie