Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which marker?

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by DOA Robbo
With out doubt impy!!

they r accurate esspecially with a freak! and they rip !! the vision is spot on and they r far easier to maintain and repair if something goes wrong ! There's a bucket load of mods for em as well so u can always start fairly basic and build on the marker as time goes on !

plus the custom versions (esspecially the strange) look seriously sweet!

Impy all the way !
Hmmm...cant do that with a cocker?
Cockers are good, depends if your going to have money later on or not, if not get the best Impy you can, if so...get a cocker and Eblade it...very nice.
Gaz

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Why has no one mentioned Timmys?

I have a timmy classic and a maxed out cocker (non e-blade) and I must admit the timmy has the speed and I love the accuracy as it uses cocker barrels, so my 16 inch Arnson fits nice. Only problem is the size of the bugger, you have to warn the RAF when you shoot this bugger incase you shoot down a tornado....:D :D :D

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
I dunno bout price, I picked up my timmy, which is 2k2 model not the timmy 2k2 but classic made in 2k2, and I got 2nd hand for 300. So I know you can get bargains, I think its down to whether you want electro or not. Timmy is sweet, but you do pay a bit of a premium.

CrimsonDragon

Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
My next question then would be which marker between the imppys and the cockers is easier on the upkeep. I know that with a cocker the timing can go off and just really mess up the gun. I would really like to get either a imppy or a cocker, i just want one that would be good and easy to maintain.

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
im a huge cocker and impy fan, but if you get the chance try a matrix with an eye, do it! OMFG i couldnt believe it! (and i didnt stop smiling all the time i was shooting) im in the middle of buying a new marker,like yourself i was looking at a cocker or an impy untill i shot a matrix and now im hooked.
im sure you can pick up a cheap second hand trix (make sure its an led one) and the eye will set u back just under £200. and you will have an awsome marker faster than a impy AND as accurate as a cocker.

but just try all of them, i have, and im happy i didnt just buy the first marker i tried.:D