Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Marker?

zman037

Aug 31, 2003
Florida
Visit site
I have 400$ and i would like a good marker for woodsball. Preferably a semiauto that shots strait and far. I would also like some info on gernades and mines(are they worth it for woods ball with a couple bunkers). Please Point me in the rite direction.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
if your only playing woodsball for the rest of time i suggest a tippmann 98 or A5. both excellent sturdy guns, that always perform. you can throw a lot at them and they just take it. also loads of pieces you can buy as aftermarket upgrades. good price and easy to maintain....

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
Yeah definitely a Tippman for woodsball and I can remember when I used to play woodsball..................
Dunno wot u have in the U.S.A but smoke grenades were fun when I used to play...
Or even get a second~hand Impy
They're quite quick and nice starter guns Bit more exspensive tho!!!
I started with an Impy!!!!;)

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
IMO paint grenades rarely do what they are designed to do and are quite expensive. You'll have a much better chance of eliminating someone by shooting $5.00 of paint at them than by throwing a paint grenade at them.

Paint mines can work, but you have to be able to set them up in the field prior to the start of the game. often times that isn't possible. again your probably better off spraying paint than using a mine.

oh and I'd go with a Tippman too, if u r just starting out and planning to play woods exclusively.

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
Originally posted by Mario
if your only playing woodsball for the rest of time i suggest a tippmann 98 or A5. both excellent sturdy guns, that always perform. you can throw a lot at them and they just take it. also loads of pieces you can buy as aftermarket upgrades. good price and easy to maintain....
yea tippy 98 dont really like that A5