Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which marker????

Jul 7, 2007
hi there i have been given £250 by my parents to get a paintball gun. what is the best one around for this price?? dont mind second hand or new??

thanks for help

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
your gun

If you have got a hopper and a bottle etc then the best gun for that money is a pmr. if you havent gt a hopper or a bottle then i suggest you get a halo b ripdrive, a 1.1 crossfire bottle and an ion.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
05 ego, etek, dm5, pm6, angel G7/G7 Fly, angel speed 05.

anything from that list would probably be in your budget if you buy second hand.

PMR is still a budget gun at the end of the day. If you can pay the same money and pick up a G7 fly go for it.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Yeah he more or less hit the nail on the head then. For £250 you cant go wrong with a PMR, i use one and they are great for the money they cost, and you wont be dissapointed with one. But if your looking for a package, on here for that price range you should be able to get an ion with air, a hopper and maybe even some upgrades on it.

Or you should be able to get a 2nd hand 05 ego for that money, but again will be without the air and hopper.

Look around the classifieds see what you fancy. Or post up in the wanted section.

Cheers

-Will

Jul 7, 2007
ive put up a wanted thread for an etek or a black ego 05 but no reply which isnt very encouraging and ive alos pmed a few people. i will look round strongly liking the pmr but wanting to see what other things i have as an option

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
im not sure but you might just be able to get a DM6 if you put the price up a litlle bit more trust me DM's are wicked they rock best gun i ever had was a DM4 but thats to old. You can get a DM5 on here for 190 in perfect condition but go for 06/07 guns keep up with the years.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
ive put up a wanted thread for an etek or a black ego 05 but no reply which isnt very encouraging and ive alos pmed a few people. i will look round strongly liking the pmr but wanting to see what other things i have as an option
Edit your title to Etek/Ego/PMR or something like that, that way people who have the others can post up, and the ad's only been up a day.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Mate ive seen that too, thats a sick price! But if you look above it there is another PMR with an UL frame (cost over £100 new!), a new board and new eyes!. If i was you i would go for the one with the UL frame and UPs.