Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which marker????

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
hmmm im confused as people say dms are good and also im being told pmrs are good.but only problem is would i like the feel of a dm or a pmr?
Have a read here, then go to some sites or stores and ask nicely to try some markers out that appeal to you.
http://www.pbreview.com/products/cat/19/

i would be intrested in a pink dm5 does anyone know were i could get one from?? or would i be able to get a pmr annoed pink?
You want to get pimped up , or do you want to play paintball ?:rolleyes:
Save your cash for trainning and playing.:)

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
£250 is plenty o cash for a gun mate, especially if ur new like me, i managed to pick up an 04 Angel for £100, i would SERIOUSLY recommend going out with guys who have stuff you can have a little play with, the moment i shot an angel i loved it, and well, hence why i got one haha.

Just keep scouring these forums as well, ive seen LOTS of guns coming on sale for around £250 with people including gas and hoppers. and remember, any gun can be slowly tweaked to just the way you like it, so dont feel stressed or pressurized into anything. Read up as much as you can and good luck with your choice in a gat!!;)

drmaccon

The Doc
Sep 19, 2006
Midlands- Leicester
£250 is plenty o cash for a gun mate, especially if ur new like me, i managed to pick up an 04 Angel for £100, i would SERIOUSLY recommend going out with guys who have stuff you can have a little play with, the moment i shot an angel i loved it, and well, hence why i got one haha.

QUOTE]

Totally agree- tried an angel, loved it, bought 2- an 04 and a fly 04 with G7 eyes and intelifeed egg included, both for £100 each. Great way to get started into the game, and the bonus is that you can then go on to buy bigger n better.
Totally agree with soem of the guys at the start though about getting a decent hopper n air- my air is sh**e. Bah.