Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which marker????

Jul 7, 2007
hmmm im confused as people say dms are good and also im being told pmrs are good.but only problem is would i like the feel of a dm or a pmr?

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
pmr are light so are dm's starting from dm6 so ther are only to left you could get a dm5 then buy an ul frame in time then basically should be like dm6.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Both feel nice, but in my opinion you will prefer the feel of the PMR.

My reason: Its lighter than a DM5 and it has the sexy UL frame on it, i held one of these on thursday and let me tell you. Man does it feel nice. Not only does it look the dogZ but it feels so good and natural, it just sinks into your hand. Its great.

But its your choice, i dont want you to feel we are presurring you into a choice.

He could buy a DM5 and then get a UL frame like you said, but then he can get a UL frame included for a fraction of what they cost new included with the PMR.

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
Both feel nice, but in my opinion you will prefer the feel of the PMR.

My reason: Its lighter than a DM5 and it has the sexy UL frame on it, i held one of these on thursday and let me tell you. Man does it feel nice. Not only does it look the dogZ but it feels so good and natural, it just sinks into your hand. Its great.

But its your choice, i dont want you to feel we are presurring you into a choice.
dm5 sorry but this guy has not felt a dm5.

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
DM or PMR

Its just going to be your preference mate, i personally prefer DM's but i dnt like buying markers second hand, if you want an 07 marker go for the pmr, if you worried about how they both feel and what one you will like most then try before you buy.

Jul 7, 2007
no i appreciate all this specially from another essex boy haha. i would be intrested in a pink dm5 does anyone know were i could get one from?? or would i be able to get a pmr annoed pink?

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
You would only be able to get the body anno'd on the PMR since the frame is made of a very strong plastic, but you can buy aftermarket frames.

But if you get the UL framed PMR you will be able to get it anno'd since the UL frame is made of metal.

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
this is what i would do get the dm cos you get the UL barrel stock which is amazingly accurate get that annoed pink at slothball which will cost £25 to start off whic no matter how big or small the parts are it will cost £6 a part unless you want say change a part on a dm from dust to gloss that will make it £7 a part or you wanted it fade into another colour it will cost £7.:D so get the dm annoed that would be same price and pmr being annoed.:D