Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which marker????

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
the dm4 have different design to all the other dm starting from DM5 there pretty much the same accept starting form dm6 i think you get ul frame stock aswell i dont think weight matter as i said on a thread before you dont think about that in game you think of your enemy shooting at you and you shooting back the weight just goes trust me DM4 are heavy and DM5 ARE LIGHTER THAN THAT.

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
The pricing scheme we use is very simple. We charge a standard £25 setup fee for any job, no matter how many parts you would like to have done. After that, to anodise any parts is just £6 per part!

If you would like to change the finish on any part, please add an extra £1 for each part the finish change is required on. That means, for example if you wanted to change a part from having a neutral or dust finish to being a "high gloss" finish, then the part would be £7 instead of £6.

If you would like to fade anodise a gun, please add an extra £1 to all parts, so if the parts were staying the same surface finish but you wanted the gun to fade from one colour to another, each part would cost £7. If you wanted finish change AND fade on you parts, each part would be £8 (£6 base part price + £1 finish change + £1 Fade).

Custom graphics and tattooing are charged at £25.00 per individual logo, duplicates are not charged.

On top of all this, Return Carriage is free!

All parts must be sent to us fully disassembled, with all stickers, o-rings and screws removed.

A strip and re-build service is also available on Matrix, Ego, and Autococker Markers. Labour for this is charged at £35 per hour

If you would like to go ahead just fill in the Anodising request form which is HERE, and send it along with the parts to…

Slothstuff,
73 Vineyard Hill Road,
Wimbledon,
London,
SW19 7JL

and yes i am a very quick typer.:D:p

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
www.slothball.co.uk do an annodizing service.

Heres what it will cost you.

£25 set up fee (no matter how many parts you need doing)

£6 per part if you want a dust colour finish
£7 per part if you want a gloss colour finish

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
Your marker

Choose which marker you wish to buy first before you start thinking of getting it anno'ed. Have you only got a budget of £250?

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
also remember the profile of the dm5 is bigger than the dm6 ergo more gun sticking out and hopper higher! buy an 05 ego wont let you down;)

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
no i shot a dm4 a while ago was very amzed with it but then i wanted to get parts for it and i couldnt coz out of date basically where as the DM5 shops still stock all the part you will need fr it not like you do need it but when they stop stocking them they will go into a clearence sale and you will get it cheaper.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Depends do you want the whole thing anno'd like body, trigger guard, front reg, barrel etc..? or just certain parts?