Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which marker????

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
mate i really mean this in the nicest possible way get a gun start training and get out and shot people before worrying about the colour of your gun! being "agg" from the dead box aint cool!:)

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
1 body whole thing £6 eye cover £6 each if you wanteedd them done which you shouldnt just leave them black if you want it black and pink tha about it and and the ul front maybe get that pink as well £6 bit if the ccu kit is silver get them done black so £6 for back cap then the one below £6 then the bit you twist at front to get air running through £6 then the eye covers £6 then the inside of the feedneck locking system that is you wanted it black and pink or you might get black ccu parts it will cost you roughly £40-£50 to get it done.

M-Knight15

Banned
May 14, 2007
chelmsford
i had a trigger on my gun that every one said is bad to ramp but seriously the triggers on dm's are bloody snappy there so sensetive.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
If you can get yourself down to mayhem some time, ill let you have a quick go on my PMR at the firing range if you want to try it.

IONfire

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
hi guys is a dm6 better than an ego 05?
tbh all guns are the same they all shot 15bps its just how they feel to you, as for dm's being unreliable as long as you dont mess with them too much and keep the bolt lubed and clean you shouldnt have problems, the other bonus of dm's is its free for services :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
hi there i have been given £250 by my parents to get a paintball gun. what is the best one around for this price?? dont mind second hand or new??

thanks for help
What type of paintball do you want to play?

It could make a big difference to what kind of marker you need. Also you say you've £250 for a gun, but you'll need to budget for other kit too - assuming you don't have any as yet?