Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Marker

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
So, your wanting to spend from 150 to 300 pounds on a marker?

That gives you most guns on the market in your budget.. (2nd hand anyway)

Ego 05, 06
PM5,6,7
DM5,6
Angel 04,05,06, G7
Ion
PMR
Mini
Promaster
Cockers
Timmys
Interceptors

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Ion and PMR are classed as budget markers, need some work out of the box to be better suited for tournament use.

Most are made to be ready to go out of the box though.

What would be best is if you can get down to your local field and try some guns out, and find one you like.

I love my mini, my mate swears by his ion, another wont touch anything other than his DM.

Personal preference.

shiftizzle

"bonus balls are us"
Sep 18, 2006
hemel hempsteead oooo love it
shooot a shocker!! mines the tits and i got it for £200! you could pick one up on the classifieds for that amount!! also if anone trys to tell you different the cant be that bad as all your favourite pro teams shoot em!!!

drmaccon

The Doc
Sep 19, 2006
Midlands- Leicester
if you can get a pm7 for the £££ then thats a real nice gun!
But like the others said- try some out and find one that you like!
If you are really keen on getting a new gat, contact the team you want to play for- some teams have killer sponsorship deals!!(cheap gat= more ££ to spend on other bits n bobs!)

thebigt

user
May 7, 2007
shooot a shocker!! mines the tits and i got it for £200! you could pick one up on the classifieds for that amount!! also if anone trys to tell you different the cant be that bad as all your favourite pro teams shoot em!!!
totaly agree. it was love at first sight n i'v shot nothing but a shocker for nealy a year.