Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which marker ???

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
i wasnt saying YOU shouldnt use speedball markers but there not really made for the woods you need the durability reliability what tippmans have and from what i hear ions arent metal aswell and well woodsball can come under a good few catagories

milsim / scinario
speedball with natural objects

so it all depends really for milsim go for your tippys etc if not then sure go for ions etc

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
get whatever your budget can afford. if you are a good enough and you do convert to supair then you wont have no troubles with a tippman. i now a few blokes from bassets pole that love woodsball and still put up a fight on supair with their tippmans! its just harder to get a quicker rate of fire out of them because they havent got the electronic trigger :D bit of advice though use air whatever you get because its cleaner and less volatile and you will get very few if any problems using air rather than c02 if you have anymore questions pm me i am sure i can help :p

One question Lt Purcy what marker do you have?

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
balf very true mate but i was implying on his orings and its not as volatile than c02 correct me if i am wring i like being a know it all:p all criticism(sp?) invited...i know compressed air is dangerous but under normal use c02 surely has to be worse for your gun?:D

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
balf very true mate but i was implying on his orings and its not as volatile than c02 correct me if i am wring i like being a know it all:p all criticism(sp?) invited...i know compressed air is dangerous but under normal use c02 surely has to be worse for your gun?:D
Volatile just aint the right word to be using, try harsh.

edit - Also the term volatile cannot be applied to a gas, so CO2 by default is more volatile in it's state in a tank as HPA has no volatility(i think i just made that word up) I think I've just talked my self out of the argument, but I know which I'd throw on the fire

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
dont have one mj but ive done so much research im bored
Research is no substitute for experience. I'm not trying to make you feel bad (seriously, I'm not), but if you don't have experience in an area it's usually wisest to let someone else give theirs. It's easy to become a forum pro :eek: Just watch a video on youtube and resist that "post reply" button for a few minutes ;)