Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which mask is better out of the following

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Don't bother with the HK ones, been delayed by 2 months again and no doubt will continue and never arrive on our shores.
I takes time for new goggles to be tested and approved by the ASTM, I doubt with a company as driven as HK that they will never make the market, but they may be delayed as prototypes are tested and re-submitted as necessary before going in to full production.

@fraaaaanka The FS come with an excellent lens and if they fit you well you'll be happy with them.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
You'd think after the angel eyes clusterfudge HK would have ATSM approval before making a song and dance and taking pre-orders.
The Angel Eyes was a pretty radical design, I was told it was suggested they modify the design before ASTM testing due to the chevron vents in the side of the lens plate being possible stress raisers. Then Bart and the Green brothers decided they were going to cease manufacturing and concentrate on the site and their other interests.

However, both Virtue's and HK's masks were launched at Cup, the VIO is a lovely bit of kit, but not for me due to the angle of the lens, and they had plenty to choose from on the booth. HK had very limited samples, so I would guess they were not so far down the line, It's a tough call for a smaller company, do you hang on to the product and develop it more, or do you announce it ahead of schedule and pick up pre-orders and team deals before everyone has their kit sorted for the next season.

Last edited: