Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which mask?

Originally posted by Alex Hicks.
To wear an nVader you need a small head like richard. I prefer the occasional pain of a slit lip to the constant pain of the mask digging into my head. The proteus is comfortable where as my head won't fit into an ugly nVader.
Don't get me wrong the proteus is REALLY comfy! I tried one on and it was amazing. The only reason why I stick with my nVader is coz it cost me £25 as apposed to £70 odd. Though I am considering buying a new mask (does anyone know how much the new Dye one is?).

But as a starter mask, the nVader is good (especially if you have as Alex said, a small head like me :D).

MigetFista, that has got to hurt! :eek:

Richard

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
ah but if you speak to the right people and get some mates to buy at the same time you can get them for £60. Unless you want to buy off planet then you can spend over £80. The dye masks aint as good as the JT spectra series.

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
VForce anyone?

How come no one has mentioned VForce gogs? they give excellent vision, don't fog, are very comfortable and have a small target area.

It even has the flexible chin bit for those who like getting bloody

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
GUTTED!!!!

why? well i just saw on planets web site that they were selling 2nd hand banzai JT proteus goggles off cheap. worked out £35 inc p+p and VAT!!!!!!!!!
so i ran to the phone all excited, but they've all gone:( guess i'll have to stick to my JT flex IZE. which i'd recommend to anyone looking at goggles by the way, very comfy and with the thermal lenses i've never had the steam up on me yet.

l8rz,tb-303