The Home Of European Paintball

Which mask?

• Thread starter Misty's Big Adventure
  • Start date

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
pro-flex or e-vents are you best bet, as luke says, the pro-flex are super light and comftable, but the e-vents are just as comftable, but a little bit more weighty. i have both and prefer the e-vents (btw thanks jimmothy, you brought me over to the light ;) ) super comftable, and look P*I*M*P.

E-VENTS FOR THE WIN :D

-james

P.S buy e-vents, also have this hat_____buy a ion_____ ions are good :eek:

M

Misty's Big Adventure

Are the JT Pro Flex II Thermal Goggle System any gd only JT's I can see on planet

M

Misty's Big Adventure

Righ k well I'll give planet a call see if they help me out :) thx all

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
If you are at university, you should change your billing address to match your current address. otherwise how can you expect to receive statements, or order from ANY online shop ? for example Play.com

Noob worthy FTW!

M

Misty's Big Adventure

Ok m8 i'm no noob!! 2nd I have on-line banking to can view my statement on-line. 3rd when I order from play.com I can get products sent to another address.

The reason I have not changed my card holder address is every year in uni I get a new room number, so its just les hassle. Plus I'm moving back home next year. Another thing is I have never had the problem that planet have put in my way. Every other on-line shop have been great (apart from gizmo-uk going down :(

Right now thats over back to the mask lol