Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which masks should i buy

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
Basically the Morph has soft rubber around the bottom of the mask and the Armour is all plastic. Presumably the soft rubber gives you a better shot at getting a bounce instead of a break when you get hit in that part of the mask.

there may be some other differences but that was the one that I noticed.

Jurg$

know heart. know glory.
Apr 28, 2003
Dirty South
www.ambushpaintball.co.uk
The shield also has a small peice of plastic that drops down too cover your throat. great for marshalling, avoids those nasty throat shots :) not so good for tornement though, would proberbly find them abit bulkey.
-jtl

tonybhall

Jun 4, 2003
Alabama
Visit site
V-Force Sheild or V-Force Morph

I think the best mack made right now is the V-Force Morph but it is a little pricey. If money is a problem go with the V-Force Sheild. Here is why I like the V-Force Masks.

The Morph and Sheild are pretty much the same mask except that the morph is softer around the bottom. This causes more bouncers. Other than that they are pretty much the same.

They both have the same lens. V-Force Lenses are the best made right no. They give the clearest vision, with no distortion even around the edges. And they do not FOG. Period. They are a single ply lense with a anti fog treatment. You could wear these babies in the shower and they won't fog.

They are so good that I often forget I am wearing a mask at all. That is the highest compliment you can gove to a goggle system.

check out the awsome review they got on PB Star @ http://www.pbstar.com/general-gear-review/
also they have reviews of most of the other masks.

Hope this helps dude,
Bryan :cool:

pgaglio

Used Car Salesman
May 2, 2003
Detroit/Motown, USA
Visit site
V-Force Sheild or V-Force Morph

Originally posted by tonybhall
They both have the same lens. V-Force Lenses are the best made right no. They give the clearest vision, with no distortion even around the edges. And they do not FOG. Period. They are a single ply lense with a anti fog treatment. You could wear these babies in the shower and they won't fog.

They are so good that I often forget I am wearing a mask at all. That is the highest compliment you can gove to a goggle system.
Right on. When I first wore my Morph gogs I absolutely could not see the lenses right in front of my eyes. They are incredibly clear and give a nice field of vision, even if there are other better looking masks available. Also, the lenses are very easy to remove, which is a nice convenience feature.

SuperNova

Wanna cry? Do ya?
Nov 13, 2002
Durham Uni, UK
www.smb.com
props to the V-Force

I agree totally with what these guys say about V-Force (in particular the Shield as that's what I have). It's never fogged on me, lens is p*ss easy to change and it's even got space for glasses if you can't be assed with contacts for whatever reason. Pricewise they're not too bad, if you like paintball, live nearish London, and wanna get those goggles you couldn't do worse than coming down to Crystal Palace for Campign Cup this September. You can pickup most of what you want for greatly reduced prices.

Ahem-plug Ahem!

...cheque's in the post Nova

But seriously Campaign rocks, plus you can sit in the stands and get a semi overhead of how the pro teams do it, maybe pick up some taccys. So goggles, get Shields, and get em at Campaign for a much lower price