Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which new woodsball pants?

longi

Mar 16, 2008
I've decided to bite the bullet and purchase a pair of paintball pants of the camo variety. I'm looking at the Eclipse HDE pants and the Dye Tactical pants. Would anyone be able to share their thoughts and experiences on using either pair?

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
I've used the eclipse Hde pants and loved them if they made them in black I'd be all over them only sold as my team colors are black awesome pants can't go wrong imo

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Jt's new olive cargos look good, I've a pair of the old bull denim ones and they're great.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I've owned both HDE and Dye-cam pants and found the Dye ones to be more comfortable with their fitment. They also have more pockets and my only gripe with them is there isn't a suitable place on them to carry a folding barrel squeegee.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Planet HDE pants are more like camo torney pants
Dye Cam pants are more like BDU style pants

Gotta be honest - if you dont need new pants why buy any? people bearly see your legs in the woods anyway

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Planet HDE pants are more like camo
torney pants

Dye Cam pants are more like BDU style pants

Gotta be honest - if you dont need new pants why buy any? people bearly see your legs in the woods anyway
Thought I'd buy a new pair because I'm fed up with my current pair failing down when I'm running. I like the idea of stretch zones that might help worth that.

Reactions: James ECI

longi

Mar 16, 2008
Thanks for the replies guys!

Which brings me to which are the least prone to falling down when your running etc.