Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one and why .....

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
GTek 170r or go extra and CS2, been out of the game a decade. (y)

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Normally i would advocate the best you can afford, but those GTEKs run really well and with the add ability to make it a mech as well thats another factor to consider.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Normally i would advocate the best you can afford, but those GTEKs run really well and with the add ability to make it a mech as well thats another factor to consider.
Cheers James, in the past I’ve always been lucky and had top notch paint chuckers but nowadays the tech is advanced and I was wondering if there was such a void between markers now like there was then, your answer pretty much made up my mind oh and what’s involved in making the 170r mech, I assume the m170 is standard mech!

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Cheers James, in the past I’ve always been lucky and had top notch paint chuckers but nowadays the tech is advanced and I was wondering if there was such a void between markers now like there was then, your answer pretty much made up my mind oh and what’s involved in making the 170r mech, I assume the m170 is standard mech!
So youll need to buy the electro 170R - then buy an additional frame to make it mech

Dont buy the mech version as there isnt an electro frame available on its own.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
So youll need to buy the electro 170R - then buy an additional frame to make it mech

Dont buy the mech version as there isnt an electro frame available on its own.
Will do, cheers for the advice (y)