Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one is better?

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
I'm not sure which one to purchase. i have decide to chose the EGO 10 or the SL94!

which one do you guys think is better?????

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Alot of the SL94 Technology goes into the EGO10.. But i think you will find the technology in the EGO10 Board is newer than the SL94..

I Personally owned an SL94 and wasn't impressed, Haven't shot the EGO10 so won't comment on it, the 10 has a completely different sound to it but thats about as far as i'm willing to go until such time i shoot one.

If you want something completely unique bid on the SL91 that planet has on ebay.. Currently standing at over £2K :eek:..

Great thing is that it can be completely customised to your own likes..

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
Alot of the SL94 Technology goes into the EGO10.. But i think you will find the technology in the EGO10 Board is newer than the SL94..

I Personally owned an SL94 and wasn't impressed, Haven't shot the EGO10 so won't comment on it, the 10 has a completely different sound to it but thats about as far as i'm willing to go until such time i shoot one.

If you want something completely unique bid on the SL91 that planet has on ebay.. Currently standing at over £2K :eek:..

Great thing is that it can be completely customised to your own likes..
Serious Carl not impressed with the SL94?

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Serious Carl not impressed with the SL94?
Uh huh, i felt robbed lol.. to be honest just felt like having my 09 in my hands with special bits on it....

Planet make awsome markers no doubt about it, but me thinks now i have the Infamous back im a happy sheep... :D

Mudafunka

Apr 26, 2008
South Wales
Uh huh, i felt robbed lol.. to be honest just felt like having my 09 in my hands with special bits on it....

Planet make awsome markers no doubt about it, but me thinks now i have the Infamous back im a happy sheep... :D
Different for me then mate first ever marker i had was an SL8r which i still own. Feckin hated it or should i say it hated me. Never worked in my hands but did in anyone elses on the team i leant it too. My Caines SL94 nicest gat i've used yet next to my shock geo.