Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
I know what an electric trigger does and what an electric trigger frame does and ill probly get both but i cant decide which one should i get first i was thinkin the trigger but whats your guy's opinion

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
no u can by them seperate and to the smart alic who says the trigger is just a piece of medal blah blah blah well u can shut up there is a diffrence between a regular trigger and an electric trigger

L J

big big titties
an electri trigger MUST come with a trigger frame is it has all the chip board, solenoid and battery casing u idiot!! these 2 are infac5t correct, :mad:

the Trigger IS the metal bit, therefore it cant be electronic, ANY electronic trigger will be there trigger AND frame

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by ryanwool
no u can by them seperate and to the smart alic who says the trigger is just a piece of medal blah blah blah well u can shut up there is a diffrence between a regular trigger and an electric trigger
oh yeh i forgot,you don't acctually need the frame and electrics,just stick a electric trigger on the old frame and the rest happens by magic:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ps insulting people who are trying to help aint a good way to start:(

P8ntballingPC

Mad n' Bad
Jun 12, 2003
Shropshire, England
Visit site
im not 100% sure but i think u can only get the trigger and the frame, not the trigger on its own. If u have already bought a trigger and a frame then if u want a change u definately can just can the frame. I've seen it in PGI.

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
hahahaha.... f00l!

you can get diffrent styles of trigger for electronic grip frames if thats what you mean, but u cant have one or the other...

LMAO

Al.