Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
yeah, u can upgrade the stock triggers on the impy, but the i-frame is THE trigger-job to get. It comes as an entire frame, u just take the old one off, move the electronics into the new one, setup and start ripping! :p

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by ryanwool
ok screw this for some reason u dont get what im sayin 2 u so im ganna frikin stop postin when peeps who read it dont get what im frikin sayin but ill say it 1 more time I DO NOT NEED THE FRAME AND THE TRIGGER TOGETHER I HAVE THE ELECTRONIC PARTS IN MY GUN ALREADY so since no 1 is gettin that im ganna stop postin stuff for stupid people who think that im crazy and ill say this 1 more time i did not start insulting people some1 said i was stupid and crazy for what i said so i said stuff back now something else that i belive ive said b4 ANY 1 THAT REPLYS TO THIS IS A B**** AND IM DONE REPLYIN 2 THIS ITS JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE COOL CUZ THEY HAVE A GUN SO THEY ARE AUTOMATICLY A PRO PEACE OUT ALL
he finally explains what he means.... so yeah, u can get any trigger, from like eclipse, smart parts etc, but it still wont be an electronic trigger without the electronics:p :p

lets see if he answers again as he has said about 5 times hes not gonna reply:eek:

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Pure Rush

get a chrome Pure Rush trigger (metal bit your finger touches), they will even engrave a logo of your choice or more appropriately your team name along the flat front. Dynasty and Tigers are sporting them so check em out.

PS I am a Pro ;)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Pure Rush

Originally posted by sykesg
get a chrome Pure Rush trigger (metal bit your finger touches), .
He he

Originally posted by sykesg
Dynasty are sporting them so check em out.
How did you manage to get Dynasty to get them? You either convinced them they rocked....or you bribed them with gummy bears and Haribo Starmix!;) :p :)