Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
what are you on about??? i think you have confused yourself terribly somewhere along the line

my turn to put it simply

an electo trigger consists of a (normally) metal trigger that pivots in a frame in the normal way, this instead of releasing a sear by mechanical means when pulled will activate a microswitch hidden just out of sight inside the grip frame. Activating the micro switch will fire the gun and depending on the gun either cycle it at a predetermined rate or just fire it.

you can get different styles of electro frames but these always come with a trigger, you can get different styles of trigger seperate to the electro frames (these are upgrades or personalisation) but without the frame it won't go bang as it needs the circuit board to do anything. hope this helps

i'd stop listening to peeps who seem to know a lot about nowt, cos it's just gonna confuse you;)

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
i dont mind that he doesnt understand, but the fact that he has to insult me... and the fact that im right...

ryanwool i think you are using the wrong names for the parts you mean, try and show us some pictures?

Al.

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
lets get this perfectly clear....

what marker do you have??????

if its a 'low-end' semi, eg spyder, pirranha (sp?), the mechanical versions etc, then you have to buy a whole e-trigger frame, which will replace your mechanical one, there are limited numbers of custom trigger designs available for these guns, but you still need the trigger frame in the first place.......

if its a 'high-end' electro pneumatic, eg impulse, timmaaay, etc, then yes, you can can buy individual triggers as the electronics are already present, however you need to check that it is compatible with the board and frame you're using as different triggers for the same gun only work on certain circuit boards. and the same for frames, an i-frame trigger wont fit in a ordinary .45 frame.

but still you can get differing frames, as i said above, eg i-frame and werm-frames both fit an impulse, but you could not simply swap the triggers.

you were being a bit vague...... we need more info mate!

Hp

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Well if ryanwool is right does that mean I can put a matrix trigger onto my mag and it suddenly becomes some freakish closed bolt electro e-mag?

I think not.
Oh dear.
Somebody needs to think more, type less and probably eat less interesting recreational cHeMiCaLs!;) :eek:

A trigger is a trigger, some have small magnets in to trip electronic grips, some are just like a normal trigger.
My shocker doesn't have any electronics in the grip apart from a battery but its still an electro.

Buy WPG and PGI, learn how guns work, don't make yourself look like such a tit!

Laterz

Ian
:)

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
unless ofcourse he is reffering to something that isnt a trigger at all and he's just confused??????

Hp