Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
what the hec are u talking about i sasid i needd ure help 2 figure out which one 2 upgrade 2 i never said i dont need ure help i said that i no u can by a trigger for my frame without the frame coming with it and i did not start insalting any 1 every 1 tellin me how supid and ignorant i am then i insalted after they did first so if ure not ganna post something helpful then dont post anything at all

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
heres somthing helpful: get the manual for your marker, read it, learn what the bits are called and then come tell us all you understand you cant get electric triggers without having some electronics in the grip/marker.

Al.

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
I have electronics in the marker ive been tryin 2 tell u that this seriously is my last post no 1 is listeing 2 what ive told them 3 times so forget this ill ask some 1 who actually will listen 2 what i said and understands what im saying and if u reply to this it proves to me your a little b****

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
woowho........
im a little b****

and you're a goober mate, everyone was tryin to help you.

they just couldnt understand what you were getting at, whether this was because you misunderstood the concept or whether you simply typed your question poorly i do not know. what i can say is that you definately contradicted yourself in your posting.

Hp

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
Originally posted by ryanwool
what the hec are u talking about i sasid i needd ure help 2 figure out which one 2 upgrade 2 i never said i dont need ure help i said that i no u can by a trigger for my frame without the frame coming with it and i did not start insalting any 1 every 1 tellin me how supid and ignorant i am then i insalted after they did first so if ure not ganna post something helpful then dont post anything at all
i have another hint for you...stop sniffing that white powder young man...

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
ok nvm just shut up u guys are bein little fags and must not no anything about paintball so forget i said anything and quit replyin 2 the post its been about 2 weeks so just shut up about it and stop bein little bi***e$ and replyin to this post