Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which one

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by ryanwool
ok nvm just shut up u guys are bein little fags and must not no anything about paintball so forget i said anything and quit replyin 2 the post its been about 2 weeks so just shut up about it and stop bein little bi***e$ and replyin to this post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laugh at you, loudly, and with feeling!
You are pathetic.

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
we all laugh loudly at the pathetic foo' who shuns us when we offer our help........

i really wanna play this guy now......

actually, im not sure, sounds like his gun is waaaay more advanced than mine!!!!!!

Hp

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
ryanwool

you are a fool, don't insult people who are trying to help.

Listen/read what they are saying it is impossible to get a magic electronic trigger - you can have an electronic frame that comes with your marker eg. impulse or an electronic frame you can add to a mechanical marker eg. autococker.

Take my word for it I'm an electronics design engineer.

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
bloody hell! have all the mods gone on holiday? Free speech rules on p8.. I take back all I said last December.
Oh and btw... im not joining in this debate/slanging match!

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
ok screw this for some reason u dont get what im sayin 2 u so im ganna frikin stop postin when peeps who read it dont get what im frikin sayin but ill say it 1 more time I DO NOT NEED THE FRAME AND THE TRIGGER TOGETHER I HAVE THE ELECTRONIC PARTS IN MY GUN ALREADY so since no 1 is gettin that im ganna stop postin stuff for stupid people who think that im crazy and ill say this 1 more time i did not start insulting people some1 said i was stupid and crazy for what i said so i said stuff back now something else that i belive ive said b4 ANY 1 THAT REPLYS TO THIS IS A B**** AND IM DONE REPLYIN 2 THIS ITS JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE COOL CUZ THEY HAVE A GUN SO THEY ARE AUTOMATICLY A PRO PEACE OUT ALL

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
I'm a little bitch

Well at least you know how your marker works now, not being funny but had you posted what you just did a while ago you would have got more help.

buy an I-frame, they rock.

laterz

Ian