Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which One?

ruthlessp8ntballer

You And Your ****ing Rope
Oct 10, 2003
United States......BITCHES!
Hey, Im going to get a new 16''-18'' inch barrel. Im interested with whatever barrels you like,and I'll take it from there. I really cant decide. :mad: HAHA. Anyway, what do you guys think is a better bet? Now I just bought the new Matrix (DM4), so what barrel should I buy? :confused: (the DM4 has cocker threads) Thx for the help.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
erm... you have an ultralight.. just get a few more backs for it.

If the one you got for it is 14" ( i think this is standard) then that's all the length you need, you see all these people with 18-20" barrels, and all it does is waste gas and get in the way, although you can puch back barricades with them.

Try www.planeteclipse.com to find some more backs, beacasue then you have a multi bore system for not a lot of money!!

ruthlessp8ntballer

You And Your ****ing Rope
Oct 10, 2003
United States......BITCHES!
Haha, I just like long barrels:D Plus i enjoy the fact that when i can pull off a bunker run, i can just stick my long ass barrel around their back, so until its too late, i can get em right in the back of the head:p Ha, anyway, if you still got suggestions feel free, I'm still open. O yea, for the record, the Ultralite that comes with the DM4 is 14'' standard.