Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which 'opper?

CoreOfEvil

Oct 5, 2002
Visit site
nah, only the old model of the revvy's snap... then Viewloader noticed the problem and started making the new ones, so it shouldn't snap...

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
My vertical feed adapter cracks to protect the revvy.... where do I get a new vertical feed adapter? :D

The one I have it about 3-4" tall, with tightening bolts on it... can't find anything similar at the usual stores... :(

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by CoreOfEvil
nah, only the old model of the revvy's snap... then Viewloader noticed the problem and started making the new ones, so it shouldn't snap...
Yeah they noticed a year ago and introduced a "new" plastic formula and then changed it again this year hence all the NEW revvys cracking and because of this they are changing back to the old plastic formula

As for this thread, a revvy with an x-board and evil impellers or a halo b, the halo b is faster (have done a side by side test on them) but cost and weight are the things you will have to balance. The new version of the egolution, this is the one with the straightened feed tube so the whole hopper is now level, are around and do feed very very well but don't hold has many balls as either the halo b or revvy, they have fixed the problems the first versions had but still suffers from the lack of confidence from the old version from a buying point of view.

QuackingPlums you don't say which marker you are using but have you thought of getting a replacement feed tube rather than an adapter

Some new bling parts will be available soon..just finished the product shots ;)

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
I've got a Spyder :eek: and the vert feed adapter is this 3" long purple plastic thing with bolts at either end - what do you mean by a replacement feed tube? Have I called it the wrong thing?

At first glance I thought it looked a bit long, but thinking about it, it probably helps in keeping a nice queue of balls ready to drop into the breach....

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Definitely Halo B on a cocker. Because the ball stack is sprung loaded it allows you to feed perfectly even if you get a real quick trigger pull out.

I run a Halo B on my cocker. It worked great when I had an eclipse blade on it, and it works brilliantly now I have a race frame on it :)

Evo II does hold more balls than a halo. The halo is about 3 ounces heavier than the Evo II. Not enough to worry about.

manike

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
looks like im saving for a halo then....dont wanna risk blowing up a revvi
...no one seems to have any bad comments aboue evos but then not many people use them, is this due to the bad reviews the first batch got?