Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which 'opper?

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
Yeah EGGY2 all the way man, i love mine and its great.

Although its a weird shape, it does make it different from the other standard looking hoppers. Viewloader not affraid to try something new ;)

I am not doubting other hoppers here, its just that when u buy a certain hopper, u get attached to it... via the feed neck of course ;)

Good Hopper, looks and feels strong, good feed rate, and easy to fill when u get used to it. :D

TyroneD.Ni

Jul 15, 2002
N.Ireland
Visit site
revvy is a great loader im sure it would be quick enough for ure e-blade but the shells are crap ive went through a lid and now about 4 shells. Its prob bad luck but they break a bit easy.

Order a few spares ( as ive learned to do )

chunk.Clan

Clan, back for 09.
May 12, 2002
Lanark.
Have had...........

a halo A and have now got a EggII. It is fast and alot more reliable than the halo. The ricocket (spelling) is nice but is a little ugly plus don`t know it will keep up with your blade.

Chunk.:)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
The current evolution 2 does not have anywhere near the same performance as the Halo B. Wether or not the next generation of evolution 2 does, remains to be seen.

Originally posted by Dragons' Frontguy
With the Y-board you get 22 bps!! has same performance if not better....
I wouldn't hold my breath until those claims are proven if I were you...

In my testing the evo 2 has never achieved the claims of 17bps when on a marker. The best I have ever gotten out of it is 13bps... (same as lots of other people) so whether or not it will be able to do 22bps on a gun remains to be seen and proven.

Given how the current evolution 2 works, I'll say it's very unlikely. They will need to have changed how it works and detects when to turn the paddle to get it to feed any faster than it currently is.

Evolution 2's work great in drop tests... (they are almost designed to perform better in a drop test than they will in use..., the halo B is the other way around) the Evolution 2 does not work as well as claimed when on the actual gun though.

Lots of us are waiting to see how this 'Y Board' will really work, if/when it comes out. :)