Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which 'opper?

Originally posted by manike
The current evolution 2 does not have anywhere near the same performance as the Halo B. Wether or not the next generation of evolution 2 does, remains to be seen.

I wouldn't hold my breath until those claims are proven if I were you...

In my testing the evo 2 has never achieved the claims of 17bps when on a marker. The best I have ever gotten out of it is 13bps... (same as lots of other people) so whether or not it will be able to do 22bps on a gun remains to be seen and proven.

Given how the current evolution 2 works, I'll say it's very unlikely. They will need to have changed how it works and detects when to turn the paddle to get it to feed any faster than it currently is.

Evolution 2's work great in drop tests... (they are almost designed to perform better in a drop test than they will in use..., the halo B is the other way around) the Evolution 2 does not work as well as claimed when on the actual gun though.

Lots of us are waiting to see how this 'Y Board' will really work, if/when it comes out. :)
EXCUSE ME!!!:mad: I have a friend that has a EVO 2 on a E-Blade and feeds perfetly! Get your **** straight!

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by PaintBaller630
EXCUSE ME!!!:mad: I have a friend that has a EVO 2 on a E-Blade and feeds perfetly! Get your **** straight!
WTF?

And where did I say it wouldn't feed an E-blade?

What **** do I not have straight? :D Prove what I have said is not true or STFU :)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Please show me an e-blade shooting over 13bps with an Evolution 2 :D

E-blades are very fast and can do over 13bps... but I've only ever seen it possible with a halo. If you have proof other wise let's see it.

The video Planet used to promote the E-blade actually analysed at 14bps and was... using a Halo to feed the gun :D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Rob lang
Yeah like dragon's front guy said earlier in his post its in this month PGI on the same page as project tabatha its does state that the evo 2 has the ability for 22bps,hence the reason they chose the evo over the halo b.

all i know mine feeds fast enough!:rolleyes:
Actually they don't even mention the Halo in the article!!!!

Paul
:)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
What was it I offered last time someone said that about the evo 2 feeding a gun at 17bps?

Oh yes, :D if you have proof of a current standard Evolution 2 feeding a gun cycling at 22bps, then I will give you a case of paint, and a top marker to shoot it through and a Halo B...

:D