The Home Of European Paintball

Which Package

P@soti

Lifes a bitch be its pimp
Aug 2, 2006
Cornwall
A

ash22

ion package, gizmos have stoped selling proflexes though and dont get it from gizmos but definetly the ion package

pJervis

isle of butts
Nov 10, 2005
newtown,powys
Visit site
if you like the combat sim side of it im guessing your a woods/scenario baller, in that case you may find sometime you only have access to co2 fills, in that situation the ion isn't gonig to be a great choice, are you wanting your marker to kind of look like a firearm or are you not bothered in that area ?

P@soti

Lifes a bitch be its pimp
Aug 2, 2006
Cornwall
pJervis said:
if you like the combat sim side of it im guessing your a woods/scenario baller, in that case you may find sometime you only have access to co2 fills, in that situation the ion isn't gonig to be a great choice, are you wanting your marker to kind of look like a firearm or are you not bothered in that area ?
Im not really bothered to be honest

and ash 22 could you recomend a website to get the equipement
cheers.
P@soti

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
give just paintball a ring and speak to jill she will sort you mate. The phone no is on the website

A

ash22

P@soti said:
Im not really bothered to be honest

and ash 22 could you recomend a website to get the equipement
cheers.
P@soti
you coule get it off somewhere like just paintball but if you look round these forums you will probably get the same a lot cheaper

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
I got my ion package off gizmo's they were great, service was good and i was pleased with the package, Try the create your own then you can get more or different parts to the package to better suit your needs.:p