Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Package

P@soti

Lifes a bitch be its pimp
Aug 2, 2006
Cornwall
Cheers guys appreciate all the help so far:D . whats wrong with gizmos.co.uk seams like a good site but most of you don't think so can you please tell me why so i can tell my mates who want to start as well
cheers :)
P@soti

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
I think a number of people have had problems with Guerrilla, mainly in how long it takes for supposedly in-stock items to arrive. Never had any problems with them myself, though.

-Will

A

ash22

P@soti said:
Cheers guys appreciate all the help so far:D . whats wrong with gizmos.co.uk seams like a good site but most of you don't think so can you please tell me why so i can tell my mates who want to start as well
P@soti
its a good site and everything but the customer service is crap and they say they have stuff in stock when they dont

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Just had my order come in today from Gizmos today, about 10 items. 3 of them that were "in-stock" are now to follow. Will give them a ring tomorrow and ask how long that will actually take. Other than that they are all good.

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
P@soti said:
P@soti
whats wrong with gizmos?.....whats wrong with gizmos?........dont even get me started + ask ash about his gizmos ion and freak kit