Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which paintball gun??

shark

Aug 6, 2002
New Mexico
Visit site
I am looking for my second paintball gun. I have only played a few times with my old twenty dollar paintball gun. I want to get back into the paintball world and spend around $150 what would you recommend. I would like something that is reliable and easy to use but a gun that has good range and accuracy. Thanks for your help

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
and no jt guns suck doesnt matter 3.0 4.0 5.0 6.0 they have problems trust mi i work at ACI in otaririo CA and we sold them for a while and mo then half of them were sent back

shark

Aug 6, 2002
New Mexico
Visit site
then why does the jt excellerator 3.0 have a 9.5 rating out of ten??? I can buy a new jt excellerator gun for $110 and a case and its all brand new. I think I might prefer to spend closer to $100 than $150.

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
I take it you're referring to the pbreview ratings? I'd take them with a pinch of salt - most people either rate something as a 10 or a 1 depending on wildly subjective opinions - some even rate a product without even having tried it!

I've never used a JT, so if you've tried one out and are happy with it, then go for it - but Tippmans have a good reputation as a solid and dependable gun, so if you have any hard evidence that JT's are less reliable (or anecdotal evidence from someone you trust) it might be better to spend a little more $ on better construction and hardier materials :)

shark

Aug 6, 2002
New Mexico
Visit site
well i want to buy the gun locally and we only have two stores that sale them walmart and big 5 sporting goods. and if it breaks it is a lot easier to take it back and I also need the gun in a couple of days, I dont want to take a chance on the shipping

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
ok let mi help u out here DO NOT Go two wallmart or big five they have no qulifed staff to help u fix it when it reaks down go to a shop around u to find a paintball maker and take this into huge consideration
find somthing that is comfortable
in your price range
that works and has the smallest amount of matinece