Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which paintball gun??

p8ntballr07

Iron Baller
Jul 31, 2002
www.mnpropaintball.com
DONT GET A JT!!!!! my friend has the 4.0 and everytime we go to the field it leaks, and i have talked to alot of people who have jts and it always leaks from the front volumizer. so unless you have a ton of teflon tape then dont get a jt. i would go for a spyder or something cause they hardley ever have problems

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
Hi Shark

I guess if you need the gun in a real short amount of time, then your options are limited. It seems a shame to spend $100 on a gun that may cause you lots of problems though. Wallmart may have a returns policy, but do you really want to be returning a gun every few months when they break?

If it was me, I'd ask if anyone at the event I was going to had a spare gun they were prepared to lend. That way you get to try out different guns and may find one you really like and want to save up for. Also, if you're a tourney sort of 'baller, lots of players have spare guns they are looking to sell quite cheaply. Although these are second hand, you often get far better guns for the price than new, and they have usually been well looked after, seen little use and sometimes tricked out a bit.

If you absolutely, positively have to have a marker for this event and you aren't fussy, then get something really cheap, l;ike a pump pistol. You'll be out-gunned, but this will force you to play better as a result and you won't waste so much on a marker that will fail a few months down the line (not implying that JT's will, JT-lovers ;) ), then you can save up for something that will be reliable, accurate and upgradeable which should last you a good long while.

:D

shark

Aug 6, 2002
New Mexico
Visit site
got a gun a couple days ago

Well I bought the Spyder Sonix Kit. And so far the gun is what I need. I have only shot maybe 50 paintballs with it but I am planning on going to play paintball later today with a friend. I bought it at big 5 and the guy that sold it to me was a paintball player himself so that was good. Iam sure I could have got the kit cheaper than I did but I got it quick, I paid $170 for the kit. After I use it a little more I will let you guys know what I think of it.

shark

Aug 6, 2002
New Mexico
Visit site
I love the gun

Well I played for about two hours today and had a blast. I love my gun not one problem with it the whole time. Had a little trouble putting it back together after I cleaned it but I got it fixed. Can you get an owners manual for the gun the one that came with it is pretty sorry.