Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which paintballs are top quality but cheap?

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
nah I don't live in the US, and whats the deal with the shipping Jiggy:confused:

Powerball are 30mins drive from me, and they are the official UK distrubutor for RPS in the UK. Jiggy i'll buy a box and bring it over sometime, you'll be impressed:D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

hmmmm rps u say? isnt that tose tigre pballs and star ones and words on them that they advertise on here

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
diablo is the best paint you can shoot, in my opinion....and our sponsors:D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Ok, you want a reasonably priced performance paint. My best answer is Nelson Anarchy or Powerball pearl shell or Severe. All three can be had for around $50 a case, which is a steal as far as good paint goes. Be sure to have a good barrel to shoot it out of, because even the best paint in the world doesn't do anywhere near what it can if it's being shot out of a low quality and/or poorly matched barrel.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
more info

got any more info like whats there website, where are they located... and what caliber .68?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Dude, learn to ask more specific questions so you don't sound phenominally ignorant. All paintballs are considered ".68 caliber" and generally can be shot through most barrels, though the majority are actually closer to .69. Generally most paints fall into the mid bore category which fit a .688-689 barrel well. Anarchy, however, I'm told shoots best out of a .684 or .685 bore best.

ASK GOOD, DETAILED QUESTIONS!

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
o0o0o0

ooooooo well im not exactally a pro or been playing for years dude i dont exactally know all this stuff....... thats why im asking

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
ok dude in my limited experience of such things it reallu isn't a good idea to antagonise the guys on here.
ok so heres the lowdown on the paint/barrel thing.
paintballs are all 0.68 calibre. BUT different brands and batches of paint come out at different sizes. (normally between 0.675 and 0.698 ish (we are only talking about 0.02 inches here so it's not like your gonna be able to tell by looking at it or anything.). in order to get the best accuracy out of your paintgun the ball should not roll through the barrel or refuse to travel down it. instead it should take a gentle blow to get the paintball to go down the barrel. this is why most of the "pro;'s" have a selection of barrels or a freak system. so they can match the barrel they are using to the size of the paintb on the day (remember paint changes size due to temperature, humidity etc).
hope this answers your questions but i have to say if you get tetchy with these guys they will bite. they are giving you their time for free and i have to say that questions like "should i wear cologne on the paintball field (yes you did post this topic!) is only going to serve to irritate them and make them less likely to answer your posts in the future.
not meanng to get at ya mate but just a friendly word of advice.
enjoy your balling
elrikos
;-)
p.s. i have made way more than 3 posts (the tech guy is looking into it)
:D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

kool lol thankxz but hey that cologne on the feild is important id rather smell good if i can then dirtylol:)