Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

which paintballs are top quality but cheap?

Discussion in 'Tactics and Technique' started by SYTRAXZ, Feb 18, 2002.

1. CROOKED-POPO ***ud father

CROOKED-POPO
    Message Count:
    JT is good paint. It's what we use at my local field and fits medium bores well. Sometimes gets a little bouncey, but it's accurate. Gator Black was also really good paint. Java paint is sticky. It breaks well on target, but it sticks together and breaks in your barrel easily. Don't know why. Super-swirl works great. Big Ball is good rec paint, but not very accurate. That's all the paint that I've played with that you can buy for less than 60 dollars a case. Hope this helps.

2. Subterfuge New Member

Subterfuge
    Message Count:
    I work at walmart unfortunately. They sell diablo dusk paintballs($14.88 500 count) viewloader, and rps super swirl(16.88 500 count) paintballs thier now. I hope it's not just one store. It's fully stocked to the brim and we used the paintballs for the tournament we had saturday. We only lost first place because my bro had to use someone else's paintballs that he bought at a army/navy store. Five paintballs bounced off the last guy when he bunkered him! They started over and after a huge controversy we gave up 1st place.

3. P8ntbllr99 Long live the Matrix

P8ntbllr99
    Message Count:
    diablo

try the diablo nightmares they are really good, as a matter of fact i think all diablo balls are very good balls for there money

4. Skatr8991 New Member

Skatr8991
    Message Count:
    Best paintball for the cheapest price

The best kind of paintball are PMI the regular ones are very good and are about $50.00 a case and then they have the marbalizers wich go for about $60.00 and the only thing that you are paying for is a harder shell and the designs on the ball. I will tell you this the worst balls are ZAP ARE HORRIBLE my hopper lid opened and the balls fell and hit the ground and they cracked in half. They are really bad.

5. Syd (NSPL) NSPL and Pr0to KotH

Syd (NSPL)
    Message Count:
    Crap! Zap Chronic is a great ball. Fly's straight and as bright as a scouser's arse on a moon-lit night! Don't know what you've been shooting, but I rate Zap pretty high on the scoreboard.

What a pointless thread anyway - everyone's loyalty's are gonna be with a certain brand. Best thing to do is buy a bit of everything and make your own mind up. You choose Zap if you know what's good for ya! ;o) LOL

6. Syd (NSPL) NSPL and Pr0to KotH

Syd (NSPL)
    Message Count:
    Oh yeh, and if a ball falls from your hopper and hits the ground - it should break! You need a shell that's gonna break on impact or do you just wanna bruise people all day?

7. Prestige Worldwide Boats 'n' Hoes

Prestige Worldwide
    Message Count:
    Hi!

This is a 17 year old thread, and I doubt you would get a sensible response. I would talk to Mark Knop of PUSH - he is in Croatia. You can reach him on Facebook.

Hope this helps.