Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which paintballs are top quality but cheap?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
naw

naw i dont get my allowence till friday so i gotta wait till then , then i can order it then ill be happy!:D

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
i really do think you could do a lot worse than getting the freak junior. shouldn't be much more than the barrel your getting anyway. it's one of those things that'll be so handy. imagine the scene, you get your barrel, it's all shiney and nice. you take it to the field and...you start barrel bursting. the damn bore's too tight!!! what do you do?? stick it in the bag and use your old barrel. wit the freak junior you can just change the insert and you've got the best barrel for the paint your shooting. don't matter if the field you play changes their paint brand or if you suddenly get enough cash to stop buying brass eagle paitn and get something good. you just change the insert and your away again. saves you having to buy 4-5 barrels in the long run to suit every type of paintb you shoot.
at the end of the day it's your cash mate but barrels like the freak were made with guys like you and me in mind (guys who can't afford loads of money to buy 4 or 5 barrels to suit every type of paint they come across)
just give it a thought cos you may well end up regretting it later.
elrikos
p.s. sorry to go all doom and gloom on ya!

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
it seems that after a quick look a freak junior for a spyder is about $75. you were gonna spend $60 on that other barrel right? just order the freak junior with a big insert and as you get yor allowance get a few more inserts, just build them up over time till you've got the set. best £100 i've ever spent. and no i'm not sponsored by smart parts.
elrikos.
p.s. just when you order your barrel phone them and double check that spyder barrels WILL fit your gun. i know someone here has said they will but you don't want them to be wrong and you to have a useless barrel? one call will sort out that problem

p.p.s i'm going to bed now cos it's 1am and i have a 9am lecture. YAY i hate s;ports centrre marketting (what has it got to do with psychology anyway (thats my course btw!))

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
good thought

hehe good thought im getting it for like $50 so after i buy it ill save up and buy a freak:D hehe yeah ill call up the place and see if ittl fit befor i order it. thankxz for caring:)

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
well ya know someone's got to take a bit of time out! have your holidays finished yet? over here the school kids only get a week for half term. us university students don't get half term at all. we just get a really long summer. late may to october. pretty cool huh?
anyway any other queries about anything and just e mail me. i'll see what i can do to help ya out.
elrikos

btw i almost missed my 9am lecture this morning. my housemate woke me up at 2:30am by screaming outside my door "don't wake richie up!!!" and then falling onto my floor. ya had to be there but it was funny.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
aight cool

Originally posted by elrikos
well ya know someone's got to take a bit of time out! have your holidays finished yet? over here the school kids only get a week for half term. us university students don't get half term at all. we just get a really long summer. late may to october. pretty cool huh?
anyway any other queries about anything and just e mail me. i'll see what i can do to help ya out.
elrikos

btw i almost missed my 9am lecture this morning. my housemate woke me up at 2:30am by screaming outside my door "don't wake richie up!!!" and then falling onto my floor. ya had to be there but it was funny.
aight cool now summer vacation may to october now thats living over here its like june 24 till september 3 or 4 :( damn i envy you:) lol go have your summer..... by the way isnt it comming up for you?

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
well living in the uk our summer is the same time as yours. kinda may to late august time is when we get the most sun. i'll have to wait a bit but the summers kick ass (by the way we get to drink at 18 here so hahahaha!!!!)
have a good one mate!
elrikos

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
oh wow

oh wow u get to frink at 18 there haha thats prolly the legal age to buy it but over here theres tond of 13 year olds have keg partys while there parents are away i should know alot of my class mates go to them but there 14 and 15 (im 14 ) but its the fact that they drink underaged