Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

which paintballs are top quality but cheap?

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

Originally posted by chico
diablo midnight
lol i heard that paint was good but i diddnt think youd actually bring this thread back. wow hehe. i think the next barrel i get will be the total freak once i get a new gun.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
lol

Originally posted by chico
i dont think u could give thosse away for free
well said, keep them to your self but if you get board....... oh wait this is paintball lol. hmmmm even tho rps balls are good quality... if you buy the rps balls at walmart are they still good quality?

Wildman55

Apr 11, 2002
Concord, NC
Visit site
Yeah for practice Viper Venom will be what I am using, the price and quality make it the best choice.

My choice for tournaments right now is Anarchy Fury- bright orange- I'm talking NEON orange) or Anarchy Chaos I wanna say (bright yellow) I like Proball Platinum also but its shelf life is a little short and its quality can change if the temparture changes real suddenly(which it does here in NC 30 in the mornings to like 75 on a warm spring day). Anything by Powerball is good but it tends to be a little hard for my tastes.

All RP with the advantage shell is accurate as piss and if you can get JT paint which has the advantage shell then get it. It is so bright.

I haven't shot any of the Diablo paints but I have heard nothing but good things and plan on trying it once our sponsor store starts carrying it.

Your best bet is to try many brands and find one you like.

Good Luck with the search man
Later
Jake

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
VL paint

the other day i bought some VL paint and i played with it, i got hit like 6 times any only 1 left a welt. i used the green/blue green fill ones. is vl paint a thin shell? and if so y is BE paint thick shell then??? arnt they suposed to be the same?