Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
pant choice

Originally posted by ali t
i have to agree with bmw...
distortion pants are pretty darn good, especially the hip protection. Slide shorts&knee pads combined with these funkster kegs and you can be hittin' the dirrt full pelt no worries...:D
Personally i prefer the c4's to c5's, but thats just me.......

laters:)
Wahey, not just you mate, I have spent a lot of time searching for a pair of C4's as I find that the C5's are....

1. Rip off
2. Make you look like a power ranger
3. If it's hot, that padding is gonna insulate a lot of it! :eek:

I found some C4's and found them to look VERY nice, and be really, really comfy.

Luke.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
ive used the same pair of JT pants (the older style) for 3 years now and theyre great, they help you slide because theyre loose, you can dive, roll, crawl etc etc without being restricted or whatever

Havent actually worn any other pants apart from JT and old style angel: i like the angel pants quite a bit

Im liking the look of those distortion pants

The C5s also look orite, but not as flash as the distortions (also they cost a bit more)

joeyarmstrong

http://pages.***digy.net/
Apr 21, 2003
birmingham
p8ntonline.co.uk
ryder, no from the uk, was just showing i have already seen the offer.

the planet eclipse pants are only 20 less than the dye. no alot really but 85 is quite alot of money and alot of play time in recreational play anyways.

has anyone got any thoughts about the evil pants?i think they are 65quid so the cheapest out of the 3.i cant really say alot about them because all the pictures only show the back and side view.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
The Evil pants have padding in the groin and the knees. They fit on the big side, watch out. It isn't as think as the 2004 JT pants or the C4 padding, but it extands up farther than the Eclipse Distortion pants. Don't have any experience with the C5.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Angel AirTimes are really good, also like the C4 too - very simlar pants, marginally prefer the AirTime ones though - just prefer the looks.

Ram

Strikers For Ever!
Never played with and never saw the Evil.
So i'll talk about the eclipse and the c5.
For me, the most important thing about pants is - to last long, and not to make my profile look 5 times wider.
i strongly recommend the distortion - they aren't wide, fit perfectly, and when you sit on your knees they don't bend stupidly to the sides making you look twice the width you really are. Also those pants are made to fit perfectly your needs, though we here feel a bit hot in them. they're padded nicely. And it says in big letters on your ass - "Planet Eclipse" :D

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
bump for the airtimes. i ordered a pair of the new ones from eby usa. got to me in about 2 weeks and ol cost me £50 quid brand new. they are loose , padded and well ventilated. top playing pants