Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which Team Are You On?

Adam Turner

Jul 3, 2013
Canvey Island, Essex
I think the armbands work well. Its only onto the latter part of the game that it starts to take toll due to sides rushing swapping sides then on your way back hunting them down you gotta double check friendly or foe

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
If I'm at a big game, it seems to be armbands mostly. I always take two or three playing tops and masks, so I'm able to avoid having the wrong colours on for my side.

James Gleeson

Apr 17, 2013
Armbands, on both arms, got no armband on an arm... then get shot, back to camp, another arm band put on. (I fell like I should say when I say armband, I refer to coloured tape around the arm and not the floatation device) :D

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
i usually tend to just shoot people who are aiming in my general direction or people who have their backs to me ;)

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
i think armbands are good, i tend to stick it around my mask strap, confuse the hell out of however your shooting, and your team knows who you are

Will

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
well, depends which way you are looking, better for rental days because, well, lets say those guys dont like running up the field as much as i do

Will