Jr Vlocity £85
Or a Jr with Virtue Chip, Crown for £95

Which would you guys recommend??
Any pro's cons of them

crazy-lacey

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2007
lincolnshire
tbh youll not beat the bottom one it is the best offer but really it is all preferences

ie i know ryan greenspan prefers a normal velocity shell and so do many but the i prefer the jnr shell again like many

the chip its virtue the battrey aspect is ment to be really good again down to preferences lots of people use hyperdrive some use xsv and some just stay stock others use the virtue

crown well they are just ace.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
I got my standard vlocity today and it was ACE :D faultless all day. Havent got a crown yet :) but lid was fine for me :)

-MJ

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
i use a standard Vlo myself and it's awsome .. fast, light, light .. light :p only bad thing i can say is it eats through batteries (but a chip will sort that out). the lid is good too, though i got a crown on mine and its now brilliant :D

an ordinary Vlo will set you back about £80 not £100 if that helps you out :)

but i think the jnr with chip and crown is probably the best option ;)

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA
I've a standard w Crown and Hyperdrive and I love it, but I prefer the bigger mouth of the Jr., though it's smaller capacity. If you get the Jr. deal, I'll trade you straight up (mine is virtually new only used for a month w box n all).:D

So you'd get the same deal, just w a bigger capacity Standard instead (which is worth more;))