Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which way to GO?

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
Morning all .
Well I find myself in a quandary. Which way to go?
I'm looking to upgrade my marker this season and well I'm stuck for choice like the little fat kid in the candy shop.....
Here's what I'm looking at and well just looking for others thoughts on which way to go.
Learning from other experiences etc...
Well here's what I'm trying to choose between :-
  1. Luxe OLED
  2. GEO 3
  3. Vanquish or
  4. LV1
I'm kind looking towards a closed bolt system and the GEO & Luxe are currently top of my list but I'm still not sure.
Help me out guys let me know your thoughts.
Cheers. (y)

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
Morning all .
Well I find myself in a quandary. Which way to go?
I'm looking to upgrade my marker this season and well I'm stuck for choice like the little fat kid in the candy shop.....
Here's what I'm looking at and well just looking for others thoughts on which way to go.
Learning from other experiences etc...
Well here's what I'm trying to choose between :-
  1. Luxe OLED
  2. GEO 3
  3. Vanquish or
  4. LV1
I'm kind looking towards a closed bolt system and the GEO & Luxe are currently top of my list but I'm still not sure.
Help me out guys let me know your thoughts.
Cheers. (y)
all depends on what feels right, some people dont like the hose going from the grip frame to the reg, or may think the luxe grips too skinny etc

Reactions: Monkey Boy

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
All the guns listed are great and im sure you will get many different opinions.
I currently shoot an Ego Lv1 and im more than happy with it as its very smooth/quiet and good on air and prefer it over my previous Geo 3 which wasn't that much of an improvement over my old Geo 2.1.
Always had a soft spot for Luxes since owning one a few years ago but the average air efficiency means I sadly won't be getting one anytime soon as I play mostly walk-ons nowadays but still they are a real pleasure to shoot.

And as for the Vanquish.......no thanks.

Reactions: Monkey Boy