Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which would you buy

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I would go for the Etek 4 over an Etha. The Etek is pretty much based on an older Ego which is Planets top of the line gun. The Etha is more of an entry level gun so its made to a budget. I found that when I had an Etha you could feel the vibration of the spring on the bolt when you shot.

The Etek has a nicer shot IMHO. I think the grips are much better too.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Id say go for the Etha. I used one for round 2 CPPS and it kept up with all the top level guns out there. It has the EMC kit whereas the etek 4 doesnt. Also, for a supposedly mid-range gun the etek 4 is, without doubt, the loudest electro marker ive ever heard. It sounded like a ramped up 98. Not pleasant. The Etha is alot quieter, accurate, air efficient and a dream to use. Perhaps the only thing id change on the Etha is the 90 degree reg fitting but thats just me.You can pick up Etha's on here second hand for about £200 whereas the Etek 4's go for a fair bit more.

Lewiis

Apr 19, 2013
Leeds.
I'd go for the Etha for now, you don't necessarily need the buy the EMC kit straight away and after using it for a while you might find that you love the marker the way it is. As others have said there isn't a need for stocks, sights and lasers and all these do is make the marker look a bit cooler - but I would always go for something comfortable to use over something that looks cool.

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
It does indeed, but for the extra cash I still don't think it's worth it. No Milsim mods really have any advantage, they just add extra weight. They might look kind of cool but I find them to be a hinderance. However as I said that's just my opinion.
i am gonna slightly disagree with you mark! yes 99% of milsim addons are pointless but i had one that worked well! my UGL!!!! not because it fires 25 balls in a single shot, but the fact that at the beggining of the day you show the opposition that it does and they spend the rest of their time running away when they see it coming :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: M4rkm93

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
i am gonna slightly disagree with you mark! yes 99% of milsim addons are pointless but i had one that worked well! my UGL!!!! not because it fires 25 balls in a single shot, but the fact that at the beggining of the day you show the opposition that it does and they spend the rest of their time running away when they see it coming :ROFLMAO:
I've never actaully seen one in action Monks, but I do have to say, it has a certain appeal to it! XD

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
yeah, was fun but as everything goes with paintball, smaller lighter faster! i'm quite happy to fire 25 balls and it take me 2.5 seconds instead :sneaky:

Reactions: M4rkm93