Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

white and blue ego 8, halo hopper

davidjc

Aug 2, 2009
Essex
Well, Iam still having problems with the etek.It leaks from the inline reg and from the frame. This was sold as working... You have signed in but not answered my latest pm. I have replaced every o-ring now, apart from inside the solenoid and it still leaks. Plus ive done some other fault findings but still no luck. This marker will need to be returned to Eclipse for a service. I was not expecting this when I made my purchase, as this is going to cost me further money on top of the cost of replacing all the o-rings. Plus Iam obviously unable to use the marker. So what next....?

Butty09

Dec 15, 2009
hi mate, read the thread. i've recently had a similar problem and found the grip screws had gone into the sol pipework slightly inside the body! only a slight leak but was able to shorten the pipe and reconnect. then made sure i dont put the screws in too far and are right length.
another trick is to 'air up' your gun with it apart and put washing up liquid round all all gaps, o rings, and pipework to locate leak.
hope this might help. its very frustrating when they leak from god knows where!
cheers.

davidjc

Aug 2, 2009
Essex
Well ive found that the main leak is coming from the square/rectangle hole in the bottom of the solenoid and a second smaller leak from the inline reg vent hole. This would cost me to send back to Eclipse and for all I know may need a new solenoid which is not cheap. Tbh the marker was sold as working and is not. I dont see why I should have to pay out to fix this as like I say it was sold as working. I want a refund...

MAD-MART

V-UNIT back 2010
Mar 18, 2002
MATLOCK
www.volatilepaintball.co.uk
david,

sorry i've not had chance to reply to your messages, i've not had much chance over xmass having 3 kids that demand alot of attention.

so what is the problem with the marker? it was all in full working order when it left me, i know you said you had a problem with the front reg and i've said i'll sort you some o-rings out and i'll keep my word.
as for the the solenoid i've never had any issues could this have been caused by 'your fault finding'???