Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

white JT frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeet

Platinum Member
FOR SALE:

7 Pitch Forks...rare white pitch forks...5 prong, ash shaft.
£20 each posted.
I would take a picture of them, but there is something wrong with teh FLash or light on my camera.

Also available...7 Unburnt Torches.
Wood and straw construction, burns for ages, plenty of time to flay teh skin off of your average retard.
£7 posted.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Skeet said:
FOR SALE:

7 Pitch Forks...rare white pitch forks...5 prong, ash shaft.
£20 each posted.
I would take a picture of them, but there is something wrong with teh FLash or light on my camera.

Also available...7 Unburnt Torches.
Wood and straw construction, burns for ages, plenty of time to flay teh skin off of your average retard.
£7 posted.

Would you trade for a cattle prod? ;) :)

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
i found this dude yesterday, in a thread called 'SHOP' i dunno why, but i thought he was fishy straight away, and when i asked if he could get Fallopin Tube, and he replied that he could, i def' knew something was up, But seeing as he can get Fallopian Tube in, I dont think he should be banned. he's comical! I vote for this thread to be put on the GOLD BOARD...

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
I have 2 sets of legit White frames for sale, bought from Warped Sportz Kansas City, bought 10 sets in, my guys were wearing them at the PA, brand new in bag....eh ask DsKize, Parksy, me...... ;o)

Sid

Oh yeah and a unicorn, one careful owner ;)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
cheers guys... and no, i wont be buying my pitchfork... ill be adapting one from some sporks old barrel's and a pool cue... all with an ion and a karny strapped to both sides so whilst proding i can also be putting a nice spray of paint around and about :D

Status
Not open for further replies.