white JT frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Fish said:
hi guys, ive ben speaking to this guy on msn and am buying a new lens for my profiler off of him, £20 posted which seems fair enough, since if he was buying off of another site, he would lose money... if it arrives youd all better get editing and apologise, if not; ill personally lead the pitchfork mob... but seriously give the guy a chance, yeah???

Your actually going to buy something from him after all this?
Why on earth would he go through the trouble of performing a ****ty photoshop job to try and make us think he's got the goods if he really does? No logic in that...plus it's blatant lying and deception.

If he was genuine and serious about selling large amounts of gear why would he want to make people doubt his authenticity by pulling a stunt like that?

He's either an idiot, or he's screwing with everyone for ****s and giggles to kill time over the weekend, or he's a kid from PbNation trying to pull a fast one, rather unsuccesfully. Did anyone see his 'online store'? :rolleyes:

Better you than me fish.

edit add - lmao kitch! :D

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
Kitch said:
Thought I would help you out Tim
wow lucky kitch aint pulling this scam, with a decent background (carpet.table) he could pull this off no probs, that some good photoshop, well comparet to tinytims any way.

Also who ever wanted the profiller lense that price aint actually that cheap, i dont no wat stall it was but at the last PA you could get them for £12

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
crumpler said:
wow lucky kitch aint pulling this scam, with a decent background (carpet.table) he could pull this off no probs, that some good photoshop, well comparet to tinytims any way.

Also who ever wanted the profiller lense that price aint actually that cheap, i dont no wat stall it was but at the last PA you could get them for £12
and i took advantage of this and brought 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.