Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

White z2, Red i4's, Black/white Laysick bottle cover.

ryan perks

Banned
Apr 23, 2013
Another little clear out of unused items, not in any rush to sell so prices are pretty firm. First to pay gets the item and I have now learnt from previous sales not to take 'dibs'... saves getting messed around.

1. White Prophecy z2 in like new condition with Virtue crown2 as well as the original lid. Again, in great condition. We all know that the Prophecy is a fantastic loader and is worth every penny and my only reason for sale is now I only have one marker I don't need two z2's!

£85 posted

2. Dye i4's Liquid red. Include a HD lens and a gold mirror lens, both lenses in good condition with the odd tiny scratch that you can't see when wearing. Includes goggle bag as well. The foam is in great condition.

£55 posted

3. Black and white laysick bottle cover. Incredibly cool cover and useful because velcro detaches the top from bottom meaning you can just slide it from the center to show the bottle test dates without removing the bottle from the gun or bottle cover completely. Also as far as I can tell they aren't that readily available in the UK?

£15 posted

Ummm, I take bank transfer or paypal. If using paypal please pay the fees or send as a gift. I have 'nuff vouches if required. Thanks.
do you still have the dye i4s with the hd lens ??