Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who can fit Angel eye and how much

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
your right you could send it state side but then the costs start to mount up.
think the MT's charge $250/£132 for the eye-q upgrade then you gotta pay for the shipping there and back (shippings gotta be at least 20-30 insured each way just a guess)

so it gets a bit pricey. and its allways good to keep local techs in buisness ;) :D

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
if you contact Stig (used to play for Pheonix) i think he may be able to help you !!!! put a proper ACE system on it i have seen them before and they rock propper bbss jobs they are

cheers

Richie

FrontManDan

Universal Soldier
Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
trust me hes offering a good deal, i did a chaos ace install to my ir3, parts alone came to 80 quid, + about 4 hours to wire it properly.

just out of interest what board is he using, i doubt its custom at that price.

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Lol, my angel speed is currently with Tom Allen at the moment...as soon as the boards are with him, he's getting my speed done :D a rough price is about £130, atleast thats what i've been told, this includes, board (with 15bps ramping) eyes, covers AND milling drilling AND shipping ;)

Luke.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Originally posted by Nickyboy
I have a angel euro, can I just drop the G7 red eyes in, so to speak, without any milling or drilling?
They use the same ribbon cable as the Fly. Same eyes even, they just use a visible wavelength. You just gotta buy 'em, take your old ones out and put the new ones in their place. Although I think it's a bit silly to spend $50 just to see a little red beam of light when your eyes are on.

Uncle Fester

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
Visit site
The other point to remember is that WDP/LiPS will only honour the warranty on the new board and eyes if it is carried out by Master Techs in the states,so it may be a bit more dough but worth the peace of mind.