Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who do I talk to?

Bobrob

eat, sleep, play paintball, repeat
Aug 28, 2013
Rotherham
Hi just wondering where I would take suggestions for the site? Do I talk to the mods or because I'm new is it filed under z?
Just thought 2 things would help the site 1) a suggestion box so anyone can give suggestions (albeit not all suggestions can be golden)
And 2) thought classifieds could be set out better ie the for sale could be split into separate sections i)markers ii) masks iii)clothing iiii)and.so on this also could be used for the wanted thread and would improve the system because threads won't be knocked off as quick giving people more time to see them and anyone looking can go straight to what there looking.for .
Maybe it's just me and maybe I'm lazy
Thanks for reading

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Things like this have already been considered, definitely a possibility for the future.

The forum will constantly evolve and improve.

Reactions: Bobrob

PaulBox

Oct 8, 2013
SW Herts
And 2) thought classifieds could be set out better ie the for sale could be split into separate sections i)markers ii) masks iii)clothing iiii)and.so on this also could be used for the wanted thread and would improve the system because threads won't be knocked off as quick giving people more time to see them and anyone looking can go straight to what there looking.for .
The trouble with that, is when people are selling off whole kits (as a few have been recently) it would be much more difficult to offer for multiple items to group postage etc.

Bobrob

eat, sleep, play paintball, repeat
Aug 28, 2013
Rotherham
The trouble with that, is when people are selling off whole kits (as a few have been recently) it would be much more difficult to offer for multiple items to group postage etc.
Well that's easy to sort have a separate one for full kits or tell people you have multiple items on different threadsthreads

Don't forget the search button works well if you're looking something specific.
The only problem with the search is it can fetch up threads from last year lol