Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who Do You Think Will Win Campaign This Year?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hey guys, not that I want to piss on anyone's fire here, but we (Nexus) have only played two NPPL's thus far and it might be a bit early to forecast anything with regard to actually winning tournaments.

As I have said before a hundred times, this is our learning year, I am not expecting to win anything.
Whilst myself and the guys genuinely appreciate all the support, I think sometimes things can get carried away a little.
When Nexus begin to qualify for the semis in NPPL's on a consistent basis, then and only then, would I even begin to seriously think about winning.
It may well be that an integral part of that would require some of the top teams over here to set up regular practice days amongst each other so as to hone our respective games but that is something to be sorted out over the coming weeks / months.
Nexus are only one team here guys, we also have the Tigers who have already proved they can compete at the top and Shock, if they maintain their recent improvement and training, who also can realistically aim for the top.
Nexus’s goal this year was and is to accumulate as much experience and knowledge as is possible, to that end, we ain't done bad thus far.

Thanks again for the support peeps.

KEN@AFGM

Snake player of choice!
Aug 6, 2001
Brighton
Visit site
That'd be interesting!

Shock, Nexus and Tigers in a three way mexican stand off for a practise.

Oh i'd just love to try and marshall that lot!:D

(This is not meant as a dis to any player of any of the above teams incase anoyone gets the wronf end of stick!)

BPM

Feb 19, 2003
LONDON
Visit site
i would not want to marshall that game with tigers/shock/nexus
but one moment england team with TIGERS/SHOCK/NEXUS
NOW THAT WOULD BE GOOD and i would like to see that happen when all three teams are at a MILLENNIUN TOGETHER.
SO COME ON BOYS WHAT ABOUT GETTING IT ON.
6 PLAYERS FROM EACH TEAM. LETS TALK :D :confused: :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete, first off, if I thought for one second, there would be any bad feeling attached to any practice days confrontation, you wouldn’t see me or my team for dust.
All we want to do is to try and improve, not settle scores or accumulate bragging rights and I am pretty sure you and your guys feel the same way.

As for the England thingy, that ain't gonna happen, leastwise not in the format as it is now.
The Millennium Nation’s cup is not anything I want to get involved in any way.
This is most certainly not a snub to you or Shockwave and I think you already know where the snub is directed.
I, and the team have bigger fish to fry than involving ourselves, our time and resources in a Millennium board fiasco devoid of credibility and organisation.

Pete, both mine and yours attention should now be directed toward capitalising on some recent UK successes with a view to getting our teams established on the world scene.
It will be difficult as we both know but for the first time for a long time, we have a real chance of actually doing something.
I will call u tonight.

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Nice

If it's training we wouldn't need marshals at all. The new shock team are cracking bunch of lads, as are nexus. Theres no anamosity between any of us. :D

Let the games begin. ;)